We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The custom that many families have of giving chocolate eggs on Easter Sunday is not just a consumer tradition as some think.
Although Easter eggs They have been a tradition for many centuries, each year their flavors and decoration are more original.
Guiainfantil.com brings us a basic and homemade recipe to make Easter eggs with children. An easy and very simple recipe to make with children. We hope you like it.
This is what you need to make some traditional Easter eggs. Your kids are sure to love them.
- 1/2 Kg of good quality chocolate coverage
- Appropriate molds for its elaboration (better silicone ones)
- 1 fine bristle brush 3 cm wide for large eggs
- 1 brush of 2 cm for the smallest eggs
- Chocolate egg wrappers
- Molds. The molds should be washed with warm soapy water and dried well. Every time the molds are used, let them clean well. Once ready, you can proceed to melt and temper the chocolate coating.
- Melted chocolate. Chop half of the chocolate coating into medium pieces. Use a container that can be used in the water bath or microwave. This container is placed in a bain-marie, over another containing boiling water. Keep the heat very low to prevent the chocolate from thickening. We leave it on the fire for approximately 3 or 4 minutes, stirring without stopping.
The chocolate should reach a temperature of 40 to 45 degrees. To test it, use a spatula. A little chocolate is removed and tested by pressing it a little with the lower lip. If the chocolate hardens, it means that it is already ready. It is removed from the heat and the rest of the chocolate is added, stirring constantly until everything is dissolved, forming a cream.
- Bathe the mold. Take the mold from the edges. Dip the brush into the chocolate and brush the mold from the center out to adhere well to the walls. Then the mold is placed, face up, in the fridge for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the fridge and reinforce the chocolate edges, using the brush. Now, place the mold upside down, on a tray covered with parchment paper, and return to the fridge for about 25 minutes until it is firm. Repeat the process 3 times until the chocolate solidifies.
- Unmolding. First, the fins of the mold are cleaned well with a knife, then it is pressed with the tips of the fingers on the widest edge. The already molded chocolate comes out easily. If not, put it back in the fridge for a few more minutes. Once the two halves are prepared, they are joined with a little chocolate. If the egg is large, before joining the two parts it can be filled with a sweet, for example. Once the egg is prepared, the decoration begins.
- Easter egg decoration. A simple decoration is suggested, to suit each one. Eggs can be decorated using royal icing, in different colors and making drawings to suit each person. They can also be wrapped in transparent paper.
You can read more articles similar to Easter Easter Eggs, in the category of Easter and Easter on site.