When choosing the baby's name, parents can be influenced from many different areas. There are those who are advised by grandparents to put a name that continues the family tradition, while others prefer to follow the trends of the moment in names.
We already know what the most popular names will be for 2015 in Mexico. We have a list of boy names that will be trending, all of them traditional names but with a renewed touch. These are the names for boy most fashionable in Mexico.
1. Alexander. This name of Greek origin that means 'he who protects men' It is one of the classics in names for boys around the world. Its strength is immense, since its use does not detract from its charisma.
2. Eduardo. The name is of Germanic origin and means 'guardian of wealth'. It is a traditional name with a distinguished air that we love for any child. And it is also a name that never goes out of style.
3. Michelangelo. The Hebrew origin of Michael is joined by the Greek origin of Angel, which means 'delivery courier'. This compound name has always been on the lists of frequent names throughout the Spanish-American sphere.
4. Diego. It is a name of Hebrew origin that means 'held by the heel'. It is actually a variant of Jacob, but in this version he wins today. It is also one of the most attractive names for boys.
5. Jorge. This name is of Greek origin and has a meaning relative to 'the earth'. Despite being a widely used name forever, it has not lost any freshness and is current and fresh.
6. Francisco Javier. The Germanic origin of Francis, which means 'free man', joins the Basque origin of Javier to form one of the most emblematic names for boys with more personality.
7. Rodrigo. It is a name of Germanic origin that means 'the one who brings the glory'. As one of the most typical medieval names, today it appears revitalized with an aura of distinction difficult to match.
8. Sebastian. The name has a Greek origin and a meaning that speaks of 'I respect'. We like it because it is a powerful name that reaches our days backed by the weight of tradition. One of the safest bets for children.
9. Leonardo. This name is of Germanic origin and its meaning refers to 'the strength of the lion'. Despite its Renaissance character, today it is more fashionable than ever especially in its diminutive Leo.
10. Matthew. It is a name of Hebrew origin that means 'gift of God'. It clearly belongs to those biblical names that never go out of style and have not been worn out by use.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to Most popular boy names for 2015 in Mexico, in the category of Names for boys on site.