Angels are one of the characters that children like the most at Christmas. The holidays are approaching and it is time to start decorating the house with Christmas decorations. It is the time of year when we most want to do crafts with children.
This time, Guiainfantil.com has invited the web Elisa's Universe to share with our readers one of his crafts for this Christmas: this precious hanging angel, made with popsicle sticks, a piece of fabric and some fantasy. An easy, fast and inexpensive craft to do with children, and have a great time with them. You dare?
- 3 wooden sticks (for ice cream);
- Pieces of cloth
- Sewing needle and white thread
- Satin ribbon for bow
- A little moss
- A piece of rope
- Hang cord
- A piece of white paper
- Black and pink pencils
- Scissors and glue
1. Cut the sticks. For the head, cut a circle on the widest stick; for the arms cut a piece of about 3 cm, and for the legs two pieces of about 4 cm each. For the body, we will use the stick that we have left after having cut the arms of our angel.
2. Glue the pieces of stick to form the body (see photo). Glue some moss to make the hair. Sew the dress making two cuts to the fabric to be able to put the angel's arms.
3. Dress the angel with the cloth. Draw the face with the pencils, put the bow on its neck, cut out the white paper wings and glue them to the angel's back.
4. Finally, glue a piece of string to the angel's back to be able to hang it on the Christmas tree. And here you have our cute little Christmas angels.
Elaboration and photos of the Craft: